Cascading Card with Video

  • Kelly Acheson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      Here's a super fun card that I've been putting off for a long time...it just looked too complicated to do for a class or stamp club.  I finally tackled it and IT'S SOOOOOO EASY!!!

      I have more photos, details and a step-by-step video on my blog here:

      I finally got my video edited and loaded on my blog for this super easy Cascading card - go check it out:

      Have a GREAT weekend!
      --

      Kelly Acheson

      I LOVE being your Stampin' Up! Demo!

      Women are Angels
      And when someone breaks our wings
      We simply continue to fly.........on a broomstick...
      We are flexible like that ....

      Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
      738 Depere St
      Menasha WI 54952
      Phone: 920-720-3139
      Email: kelly@...

      Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?

      Shop Online: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kellyacheson/

      Creative Ideas (my blog): http://astampabove.typepad.com

      How-To-Videos:  www.youtube.com/stampinupvideo

      Want a LITTLE?.... be a customer
      Want a LOT?..... be a Hostess
      Want EVERYTHING?... be a demonstrator

      Ask me How!!
      Everytime I go to work I end up at a party!!