image from a friend

  • Bonnie Sz.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013

      2013-06-23 (6)

      A stamping friend sent me 2 of the same image for me to be creative with.  I got out some FlowerSoft and colored things up and created some background for it.

      More on this direct link  along with close ups so you can see everything here:  FlowerSoft filled Wheelbarrow.

      Thanks for looking and as always, your comments are welcome.

      Bonnie Sz.

      Wanna  see more Crafti Stuff?

      Visit the CraftiBlog