Card Share - You did it! Sketch Frenzy Friday

  • Maria Vanderform
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      This humorous card reminds me of when I was in University, running around in circles, then finally figuring things out and graduating.  I did it for the challenge with Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge.  Details on my blog: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2013/06/you-did-it-sketch-frenzy-friday.html

      Maria Vanderform
      Stampin' Up Demonstrator
      http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com
      http://simplycardsbymaria.blogspot.com