[Scrappin' For Sanity] Challenge 224 - Father's Day & Masculine Cards

  • Angela Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      Hello again Crafty People!

      Remember my Father's Day frame from last week?  Well, as promised, here's the coordinating card!  My crafty ladies created both the frame and the card together in this week's class, and walked away with a ready-to-gift something special for their husband or dad.  We had a lot of fun!

      Today's share is also for the Late Night Stampers Challenge!  We want to see all your Father's Day and masculine projects!  Cards, Scrapbook Pages, whatever you've created for the guys in your life!

      To check out what the design team has created to inspire you, and to upload your creations, just click HERE to check out the LNS Challenge site.  Can't wait to see what you've come up with!  As always, thanks for looking!  Comments and suggestions welcome!

      Supplies Used:
      Stamps:  The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
      Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
      Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse
      Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice TIEF, Neutrals DSP Stack, 2012-2014 In Color DSP Stack, Decorative Label Punch, Natural Trim Ribbon, 1 1/4" circle Punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

      Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
      Have questions? Email me at sakina716@...

      --
      Posted By Angela Khan to Scrappin' For Sanity at 6/09/2013 12:00:00 AM