[Scrappin' For Sanity] Challenge 212-Going Green!

  • Angela Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Challenge 212-GREEN!

      This week our challenge over at the Late Night Stampers Challenge Blog is to create a project with GREEN as the main color.  This could be anything from St. Patrick's Day cards and scrapbook pages to Spring Fling favors and gifts.  Just use your favorite shade of green, and GET CRAFTING!

      Need some inspiration?  Check out the design team samples HERE

      When you get your creation completed, you can upload it to the blog HERE

      So here's my sample for this week...it's a CASE of a CASE of who knows who!  I've CASEd it myself in a couple different color schemes already...I'm in love with this collage type card!

      Stamps: Collage Curios, Lovely Little Labels, Ciao Baby
      Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green
      Cardstock:  gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit
      Accessories: 1 3/8" square punch, Glimmer Brads Subtles, Brads Bold, Itty Bitty Buttons, Little Labels Punch Pack, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot, Fancy Fan TIEF, Print Poetry DSP Pack, Basic Jewels Pearls, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

      Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
      Have questions? Email me at sakina716@...

      --
      Posted By Angela Khan to Scrappin' For Sanity at 3/01/2013 12:40:00 AM