[Scrappin' For Sanity] Challenge 211 Happy Birthday!

  • Angela Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Challenge 211 Happy Birthday!

      Hey there!  This week, over at the Late Night Stampers Challenge Blog, we challenge you to create a project with a Birthday theme.  It can be a card, a scrapbook layout, or a 3D item...anything you're imagination can dream up!

      My creation for this week is a card, though I am going to start mixing it up a bit as I am getting back to my own scrapbooking soon (or that's the plan anyway).

      I used some new-to-me product...things from this year's catalog that I only recently got around to ordering, and am now in love with!

      Stamp Set:  You're Amazing
      Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Midnight Muse
      Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
      DSP: Parker's Patterns
      Accessories:  Big Shot, Woodgrain TIEF, Silver Brads, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Floral Frames Framelits, Designer Buttons-Neutrals, Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

      I hope you're able to play along with us this week!  We look forward to seeing your artwork!

      Need some inspiration? Check out the design team samples HERE
      Once you get your creation made you can add it to the blog HERE

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Ready to order? Go to www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
      Have questions? Email me at sakina716@...

      --
      Posted By Angela Khan to Scrappin' For Sanity at 2/19/2013 05:18:00 PM