Sketch Frenzy Friday

  • Maria Vanderform
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2013
      This is Friday's Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge card.  Hope you like it and will participate in the challenge.  Details about my card can be found on my blog:
      http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2013/01/crepe-flower-anniversary-sketch-frenzy.html

      Maria Vanderform
      Stampin' Up Demonstrator
      http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com
      http://simplycardsbymaria.blogspot.com
      http://mvanderform.stampinup.net
      mvanderform@...
    • Maria Vanderform
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2013
        Today is Sketch Frenzy Friday day.  I hope you get a chance to join us and create your own card using the sketch provided.  Details about my card are on my blog: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2013/02/i-love-you-sketch-frenzy-friday.html