Ornament - Challenge 203

  • Maria Vanderform
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      These are 2 very different ornaments I made.  One uses the traditional glass ball ornament - using hot glue and dazzling diamonds.  See post http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/12/hot-glueglitter-ornament-challenge-203.html

      The other made out of paper.  See post with a link to a tutorial http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/12/come-to-bethlehem-ornament-challenge.html

      Challenge 203
      3D - make an ornament
      So many of us have been spending a little time crafting gifts for our neighbors and friends. Many of you have created some adorable ornaments as some of these gifts. This week we want you to share your ornament with us.

      Need some inspiration? Check out the design team samples HERE

      When you get your creation made you can upload it HERE

      We can't wait to see what you share with us! We all can use some ideas for last minute gifts!

      Maria Vanderform
      Stampin' Up Demonstrator
      http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com
      http://simplycardsbymaria.blogspot.com