Share: Friendship Preserves Jalapeno Jelly...

  • Wendy Hawkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      I know it's been a long time since I have been online and even longer since I have posted anything here or on my blog.
      I have a few things to sure over the next few days.

      First off, let me share my jalapeno jelly I gave as a door prize at one of my workshops.

      More pictures on my blog

      Wendy Hawkinson
      Cell: (608)558-8715
      My Stampin' Up!© Website: www.gotrubber.stampinup.net
      "Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there's footprints on the moon."