Card Share - Growing Green friend - Technostamper 210

  • Maria Vanderform
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Today is March 1, and its coming in like a Lion here.  It's snowing quite a bit and its cold.  But spring is 3 weeks away (calendar spring that is) and we're now on the home stretch to warmer weather.  Today's card is for the Technostamper challenge and I use the designer paper as part of the focal point.  Details on my blog: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/growing-green-friend-technostamper-210.html

      Maria Vanderform
      Stampin' Up Demonstrator
      http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com
      http://simplycardsbymaria.blogspot.com