Sheet Metal Magnets

  • Angela Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Hey everyone!  Today's share is a bunch of sheet metal magnets I made tonight for an upcoming craft show.  Close ups, details, and Stampin' Supplies on the blog.  Please be sure to leave me a comment letting me know what you think!  Thanks for looking!

      --
      ~Angela
      "Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money" ~ Cree Indian Proverb

      Ready to Order Supplies?  www.angelakhan.stampinup.net
      Rather Order Ready-Made Products?  www.gotcards.webs.com