File - Welcome to the Group

  • SUcreations@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 1, 2005
      This group is for Stampin' Up! rubber stamp creations only. There is no chatting on this list. I look forward to seeing all your creations... please join us in learning different ways to use our stamps.

      It is not mandatory to email the recipe for each card but if you have it available that would be nice to include in your email, too. If a person would like to know how to make the card and find out the color scheme used in a particular card, please email the individual who sent the card and maybe they can help you out on a one to one basis.

      In order to view the scans, please make sure you are on INDIVIDUAL EMAILS. Yahoo does not save attachments.

      I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations and hope you enjoy the list as much as I do.

      Rubber Hugs...
      Janet
      List Mom
    • SUcreations@yahoogroups.com