"Bright Hopes" (X-POST)

  • Ret Cudmore
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      Debby, Thanks for letting me know the links weren’t working...I truly appreciate it. All fixed now!
      Ret
      Hi Everyone,
      I just wanted to take a few minutes and share with you a post I did today featuring three (3) different cards I made using the “Bright Hopes” SU stamp set.  I’m showing one card here, but do feel free to check my blog for details and for the other two cards.  I hope I’ve inspired you to play a little more with your stamps Smile
      Thanks so much for looking,
      Ret