Sketch Frenzy Friday

  • Tina Taves
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2010

      Here is my share for the Sketch Frenzy. Details on my blog.

      Thanks!

      Tina Taves
      Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
      952.210.4976 (cell)
      tinataves@... (email)
      tinataves.stampinup.net (my website)
      tinataves.blogspot.com (my blog)

    • Tina Taves
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 26, 2010

        Here is my creation for SFF. Details are on my blog.

        Thanks!

        Tina Taves
        Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
        952.210.4976 (cell)
        tinataves@... (email)
        tinataves.stampinup.net (my website)
        tinataves.blogspot.com (my blog)

      • Maria Vanderform
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 2, 2011

          Maria Vanderform
          Stampin' Up Demonstrator
          http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com
          http://simplycardsbymaria.blogspot.com
          http://mvanderform.stampinup.net
          mvanderform@...
        • Maria Vanderform

            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 6 5:37 AM
              Please join us for the mini blog hop with Sketch Frenzy Friday.  You can see my card on my blog: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/07/sympathy-prayers-sketch-frenzy-friday.html

              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 12, 2012
                This is my card for the challenge with Sketch Challenge Friday.  Hope you can join us.  Details on my blog:
                http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/10/peace-on-earth-sketch-frenzy-friday.html

                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 26, 2012
                  Here is my card for this week's challenge with Sketch Frenzy Friday
                  http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/10/snowflake-soiree-merry-christmas-sketch.html

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 2, 2012

                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 8, 2012
                      This is my card for the sketch challenge with SFF this week.  Details on my blog: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/11/blooming-with-kindness-birthday-wishes.html

                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 16, 2012
                        Today is Sketch Frenzy Friday day.  You can see details of my card on my blog: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/11/oh-christmas-tree-sketch-frenzy-friday.html

                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 23, 2012
                          This is my card for Sketch Frenzy Friday.  For a change it is not a Christmas card.  Details on my blog:
                          http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/11/fabulous-you-sketch-frenzy-friday.html

                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 30, 2012
                            This is my card for the SFF challenge today.  Details on my blog: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/11/chickadee-happy-christmas-sketch-frenzy.html

                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 14, 2012
                              For today's challenge I thought I would make a get well card.  With the flu running rampant through my community, someone is going to need this card.  Details on my blog:
                              http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/12/get-well-sketch-frenzy-friday.html

                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 28, 2012
                                I hope you can join us for SFF today.  My feature card is a Valentine Day one.  Details on my blog: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2012/12/cross-my-heart-i-love-you-sketch-frenzy.html

                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 18, 2013
                                  This is Friday's Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge card.  Hope you like it and will participate in the challenge.  Details about my card can be found on my blog:
                                  http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2013/01/crepe-flower-anniversary-sketch-frenzy.html

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Feb 1, 2013
                                    Today is Sketch Frenzy Friday day.  I hope you get a chance to join us and create your own card using the sketch provided.  Details about my card are on my blog: http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2013/02/i-love-you-sketch-frenzy-friday.html