idea for stampin up demonstrators wanting to increase their blog traffic

  • Sherrill Graff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      If you can't view the photos, e-mail me please
      Please check out my blog post and feel free to leave your Blog address in your comment.

      http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/2010/07/search-engine-help-for-stampin-up.html

      joyce hpp 5.jpgjoyce hpp 7.jpg
      Hand painted paper
      Stampin Up inks make pretty papers and the technique looks great over on our new presto paper!
      http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

      DSC03788.JPG

      http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/197525/view/2777177/-1/1.html scrapbook.com is a great place to display photos of your art.

      May God bless you and your family,
      Sherrill Graff istmpnv@...
      Please visit my Blog and tell me what you think: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
      My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
      my recruit password is scrapbook1
      Quote: "if God is your co-pilot, switch seats"