Petal Pazzaz Stamping411 challenge

  • LeeConrey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 4:40 AM

      Hi Everyone,

      Here is a card I did for the Stamping 411 Challenge today. I hope you will hop on over there to see what the other Operators have done and maybe play along. More info on my card on my blog and thanks to Rose Diehl for the background idea. You will find it on my blog below the Royal Blog Tour

      Have a great weekend.

      I love being your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!

      Lee Conrey

      Stampin’ Up Sr. Manager

      (904) 642-0766

      leeconrey@...