Forest Friends x-post

  • Lee Conrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009

      Good Morning Everyone,

      I want to share a little card I did with the new "Forest Friends from the Occasions Mini. It is such a cute set. I just fell in love with it the moment I saw it.

      I used Certainly Celery as the base. The white cs is cross hatched (I don't think you can see it) and then I used my new circle scissors to cut my circles. I then finished it off with some of our Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain and our gorgeous Eyelet Border Punch. Oh, I did cut one of the bunnies out and pop him up with a dimensional. I hope you like it.

      Lee Conrey

      I love being your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

      Stampin’ Up!   Demonstrator

      ' (904) 642-0766

      È (904) 891-4939

      š leeconrey@...