Resend - X-Post Case'd Christmas card for October

  • Nancy Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 11:44 AM

      Sorry about the resend – I didn’t properly insert the picture and the text was covering the picture.

      Christmas card-10-31.jpg

      Case’d from either SCS or one of your wonderful creations

      Stamp Set:  Toile Blossoms

      Paper:  Whisper White, Non-SU burgundy, Always Artichoke

      Ink:  Always Artichoke

      Other:  Non-SU ribbon, Corner punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

      Nancy Green