Round Christmas Classics

  • Lee Conrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Message

      Hi Everyone!
      I guess you can tell by now I love this "Christmas Classics" set. I't so easy to work with.
      I decided to do a round card using my coluzzle to cut it. I stamped and embossed the tree three times, twice on the circle and once on a seperate piece of papaer. I then cut it out and mounted in the middle of the cirlce with dimensionals.
      I embossed the images with gold and colored in with a Handsome Hunter Marker. I embossed the Merry Chrismas aound the card (next time I'll use my Stamp-a-ma-jig). Then i applied some Dazzling Diamonds.
      This was fun to make and maybe I'll add a ribbon to the top....not sure yet.
      Have a great day.

      Lee Conrey

      Rising Star 2006

      Stampin’ Up!   Demonstrator