Come Join, Mega Card All Occasion Swap

  • Linda O.
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Come Join, Mega Card All Occasion Swap

      Due Date November 7, 2007

      The groups size will be determined at the closing of the swap, it will be up to 5 people. So if 5 people join a group you would make 5 and receive 5 back.

      You can use any brand of stamps, cardstock, paper and embellishments that you like. If you have a saying for the inside feel free to use it, if you do not have a saying that's ok too.

      If you send Invitation size cards 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 or Business size cards 4 x 9 you do not have to send envelopes, as they can be purchased by each recipient at places such as Wal-Mart, etc., all other sizes please supply the envelopes with the cards

      Come check out my site and see all the different groups. You do not have to join my site to swap with us, but your more then welcome to join. If you do not want to join my site and want to take part in the swap, just e-mail me and I will put you in the spot or spots you want. Your welcome to join as many groups as you like, no limit.

      CONGRATULATIONS   2 openings remaining

      JUST BECAUSE  1 opening remaining

      MOTIVATIONAL / SUCCESS  5 openings

      GET WELL SOON  4 openings remaining

[...]

[...]