POPCORN TEACHER GIFTS

  • Janet Narcum
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004

      From: Leigh OBrien [mailto:leigh.obrien@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 1:38 PM
      To: Technique Junkies
      Cc: Denise Wenzloff
      Subject: [Techniquejunkies] RE: NTR - POPCORN TEACHER GIFTS

      Okay...not technique related but too cute not to share!

      These are for teacher gifts.  Denise Wenzloff came up with the Jiffy Pop and popcorn bucket idea and this is what I did with it.  The buckets were at Target but we seem to have cleaned them out here in my area.  If anyone else has a source for these I'd love to know where to find more.

      Anyway, the background stamps are from CTMH.  One of their My Acrylix Word Puzzle stamps.  I love these things...so cute!  The popcorn is from Stamps by Judith.  Another of my favorites.  The background is stamped with chalk inks in various colors.  The popcorn bucket was painted with Twinkling H2Os.  The popcorn was watercolored with SU! inks.  All papers and silver cord are SU!  The red/white striped ribbon was at Michael's.  I'm gonna add some other little goodies and then wrap the whole thing in celophane and add a tag.

      Enjoy

      Leigh O'Brien
      Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Lakewood, IL
      leigh.obrien@...

      Proud member of the Technique Junkies 2004 Turbo Team
      Check it out at www.patstamps.com