Delight in Life
- Love, love, LOVE these colors together!!! And the velvet ribbon from the Flirty ribbon pack is luxurious.Stamp Set: Delight in LifeCardstock: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Rose Romance, Whisper WhiteInk: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Rose Romance, Pretty in PinkOther: 1/4" circle punch, spritzer tool, markers, Flirty ribbon, dimensionalsBecki Flanagan
- Stamps: Delight in LifeInks: Versamark Pad, Close to Cocoa MarkerCS: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Blush BlossomAccessories: Large Oval Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, Lt. Pink Narrow Organdy, Copper Metallic Cord, Metallic Pencils, Emboss Buddy, Heat Gun, Copper Emboss Powder, Sponge
- This is one of the cards from my card class earlier this week. It is CASED from a swap card by Joey Hartman. I changed the colors because I already had too many pink cards in my class. The square is raised by dry embossing.Stamps: Delight in LifeCardstock: shimmery white, basic black, lovely lilacInk: lovely lilac, basic blackMarkers: lovely lilac, always artichokeOther: sponge, stylus, light table, square template (not SU)Adele Heffern
- Last one, but certainly not least! This is a total CASE of a swap card by Cambria Turnbow, except her card is square.Stamps: Delight in LifeCardstock: regal rose, certainly celery, basic blackInk: basic black, Versamark (for brad)Marker: basic black (for stem)Other: white gel pen, spring bouquet punch, certainly celery brad, iridescent ice EP (for brad), heat tool, tweezers, dimensionalsAdele Heffern
- Stamp Set: Delight in Life (SAB)Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper WhiteInk: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Gold Ziggy PaintyNancy Endwright
- Tall CardStamps: Delight in LifeInks: Almost Amethyst, Lovely LilacCS: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Lovely LilacAccessories: Notched Corner Punch, Silver Metallic Cord
- Had to make a thank you card today. Here is what I came up with.Supplies are listed on my blog..SarahVisit my blog! Craftaholics Anonymous
A card I made this morning for a specific color swap (pink, green & gold). I describe how I make the background and stamp credits on my blog if you are interested.
Thanks for looking.
Note: Special Thanks to Terri Todd for blessing me with this wonderful stamp set for Christmas!
Wanna see more crafty stuff?
Visit the Craftiblog