Delight in Life

  • Becki Flanagan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2007
      Love, love, LOVE these colors together!!!  And the velvet ribbon from the Flirty ribbon pack is luxurious.

      Stamp Set:  Delight in Life
      Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Rose Romance, Whisper White
      Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Rose Romance, Pretty in Pink
      Other:  1/4" circle punch, spritzer tool, markers, Flirty ribbon, dimensionals

      Becki Flanagan
      Lexington KY
    • Gala Lutz
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 13, 2007
        Stamps:  Delight in Life
        Inks:  Versamark Pad, Close to Cocoa Marker
        CS:  Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom
        Accessories:  Large Oval Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch, Lt. Pink Narrow Organdy, Copper Metallic Cord, Metallic Pencils, Emboss Buddy, Heat Gun, Copper Emboss Powder, Sponge

      • Adele Heffern
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 25, 2007
          This is one of the cards from my card class earlier this week.  It is CASED from a swap card by Joey Hartman.  I changed the colors because I already had too many pink cards in my class.  The square is raised by dry embossing.

          Stamps:  Delight in Life
          Cardstock:  shimmery white, basic black, lovely lilac
          Ink:  lovely lilac, basic black
          Markers:  lovely lilac, always artichoke
          Other:  sponge, stylus, light table, square template (not SU)

          Adele Heffern
        • Adele Heffern
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 25, 2007
            Last one, but certainly not least!  This is a total CASE of a swap card by Cambria Turnbow, except her card is square.

            Stamps:  Delight in Life
            Cardstock:  regal rose, certainly celery, basic black
            Ink:  basic black, Versamark (for brad)
            Marker:  basic black (for stem)
            Other:  white gel pen, spring bouquet punch, certainly celery brad, iridescent ice EP (for brad), heat tool, tweezers, dimensionals

            Adele Heffern
          • Imastamping@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 28, 2007

              Stamp Set:  Delight in Life (SAB)
              Cardstock:  Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
              Ink:  Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Gold Ziggy Painty

              Nancy Endwright

            • Gala Lutz
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 27, 2007
                Tall Card

                Stamps:  Delight in Life
                Inks:  Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac
                CS:  Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac
                Accessories:  Notched Corner Punch, Silver Metallic Cord

              • SARAH BEVARD
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 6, 2007
                  Had to make a thank you card today.  Here is what I came up with.
                  Supplies are listed on my blog..

                  Sarah

                  Visit my blog! Craftaholics Anonymous
                  http://craftaholicsanonymous.blogspot.com
                • Debby McGillivray
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 11, 2007

                    This one is a card front.  Hope you like it.

                    Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy CS
                    Bravo Burgundy Ink, Black Ink
                    Provo Craft Embossing Template for Background
                    Delight in Life Stamp Set
                    --
                    Angel Hugs,
                    Debby McGillivray
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 29, 2008

                      A card I made this morning for a specific color swap (pink, green & gold).  I describe how I make the background and stamp credits on my blog if you are interested.

                      Thanks for looking.

                      Note: Special Thanks to Terri Todd for blessing me with this wonderful stamp set for Christmas!

                      Bonnie Sz.

                      Wanna see more crafty stuff?

                      Visit the Craftiblog