20291Radisson Sleeping Rooms Discount - Hurry

  • Sherrill Graff
    Jan 22, 2014
      if you have not done so already
      NOW is the time to reserve a Radisson sleeping room for Convention

      We only have 100 rooms left
      if you have yours already please call and tell the Radisson the names of your
      roommates.

      If you would PLEASE tell your friends about our rooms, I would appreciate it
      very much.
      all Late Night Stamper members get discounted rates, a free breakfast box and
      discounted parking. Oh yeah and FREE Wi-Fi too

      the nice thing is the Radisson is only about 50 steps from the doors of the
      convnetion center so most of the time you will be walking in AC. Nice and cool
      during their warm summer.

      What else can I tell you?
      e-mail Tami McCalla TLOVSRREK@... for details on our pre convention events
      They start Sunday Night and go until Convention starts
      $125 will get you into the stamp camp on Monday and with purchase of the stamp
      camp everything else if FREE to YOU.

      istmpnv@...
      Sherrill Graff