20183Gloves??

  • lbjstamps
    Sep 22, 2013
      I was searching through several drawers of craft items and discovered I had purchased numerous pairs of knitted gloves to make some type of paper craft.  I remember that I was going to cut off the fingers and use them for a hat on something but for the life of me, I can't find the idea I was going to use.  Would any of you have any suggestions of what to use all these gloves for?  I am doing some craft shows in November, and whatever it was I was going to make must have been pretty cute because I am quite a few pairs of gloves. :)

      Laura BeMent-Jaroscak
      www.laurastamps.stampinup.net