Britian's Fittest

  • skate_94538
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      http://dbmax.co.uk/
      Very interesting site. check out Athlete profiles specifically
      Hywel Davies
      Also events gone by, (click on each to view results)

      and upcoming events

      some crazy but fun looking stuff.

      come on over Hywel, it is STREND time!!!
    • JOHN CARMONY
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
        Ahhh, Leslie would make mincemeat of these people. Now Hywel might give you a run for the money, Matt!!

        Is this a timed event, or do they do one event, and then move on to the next on no specific timed schedule?

        Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. We just celebrated our 28th!

        John C.

        Very interesting site. check out Athlete profiles specifically
        Hywel Davies
        Also events gone by, (click on each to view results)

        and upcoming events

        some crazy but fun looking stuff.

        come on over Hywel, it is STREND time!!!

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: STREND@...
        Subscribe: STREND-subscribe@...

        List Homepage:

        To go to the STREND Website:
        http://www.strend.com

      • Matt Bogdanowicz
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
          Yes, I bet she would, particularly because the cardio events themselves are
          rather short. It is a timed event with a running clock from start to
          finish. I am trying to join their message group to get the word out about
          STREND. Hopefully someone can put me in touch with Hywel, if not next year
          I will travel over there to compete, and bring all my STREND knowledge along.
          www.ultra-fitmagazine.com/fitness%20rankings/fitness_rankings.htm You can
          try this one yourself, and send in your time for a ranking. I think they
          have 50-59 too.
          Thank you, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Yep one year! congrats on 28
          years that is something!
          The World Record is 86 if I remember correctly.

          Matt

          At 03:50 PM 12/3/2003 -0700, you wrote:
          >Ahhh, Leslie would make mincemeat of these people. Now Hywel might give
          >you a run for the money, Matt!!
          >
          >Is this a timed event, or do they do one event, and then move on to the
          >next on no specific timed schedule?
          >
          >Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and congratulations on your upcoming
          >anniversary. We just celebrated our 28th!
          >
          >John C.

          Matt Bogdanowicz
          Sports and Fitness Coordinator
          Cisco TimeOut Fitness Center