Re:strend fitness challenge

  • vikram vijay
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2003
      hello

      Respected sir,

      because I am a martial artist. so I can do more dips easily. my application is also approved in guinness.

      I am 20 year old. As you wrote you want to see my video only for

      chinups. where I send to you please your address. can I send you

      a CDfor this.

      also know me about my visa who will carry my expenses. am I approved for Strend Fitness Challenge.

      thankyou.

      email me :dragonv72002@...

      35 chinnups is fantastic - I can only do about 20.
      You are light - what age are you?

      How often do you do your chinnups and do you have your
      own bar?

      I would love to see a pic or video if you have one.
      Basil

    • vikram vijay
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 6, 2003
        hello

        Respected sir,

        because I am a martial artist. so I can do more dips easily. my application is also approved in guinness.

        I am 20 year old. As you wrote you want to see my video only for

        chinups. where I send to you please your address. can I send you

        a CDfor this.

        also know me about my visa who will carry my expenses. am I approved for Strend Fitness Challenge.

        thankyou.

        email me :dragonv72002@...

        40 chinnups is fantastic - I can only do about 20.