Re: [STREND] Digest Number 277

  • mark keane
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Thanks for the information.

      ghillie8@... wrote:Hi, Mark, this is another Mark from California. I know the rules say the official will say "up" or "down" for the rep, but at all the World Championships I've been in, as long as your reps are done properly at a regular pace (all the way up,
      all the way down) there shouldn't be any problem. With regard to videotapes, I know a local Hawaii TV station did a segment on the first World Championships in Honolulu in 1995. Perhaps Ed Bugarin has a copy of that tape. I may have one as
      well, so I'll look around for it.

      Have a STREND day,

      Mark Lundin

      STREND@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Community email addresses:
      > Post message: STREND@...
      > Subscribe: STREND-subscribe@...
      >
      > List Homepage:
      >
      > To go to the STREND Website:
      > http://www.strend.com
      >
      > There are 2 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. stend tapes
      > From: mark keane <mokh2o@...>
      > 2. Re: strend tapes & reps pace
      > From: mark keane <mokh2o@...>

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:27:23 -0800 (PST)
      > From: mark keane <mokh2o@...>
      > Subject: stend tapes
      >

      > Hi my name is mark.
      >
      > I plan on entering my 1st sternd in Canada this summer. I was wondering are their any videotapes out there showing a strend completion? Also, how much of a pause is there (between each rep) before the official instructs to do another rep?
      >
      > thanks

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:41:21 -0800 (PST)
      > From: mark keane <mokh2o@...>
      > Subject: Re: strend tapes & reps pace
      >

      > Hi my name is mark.
      >
      > I plan on entering my 1st strend in Canada this summer. I was wondering are their any videotapes out there showing a strend competition? Also, how much of a pause is there (between each rep) before the official instructs to do another rep?
      >
      > thanks

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Community email addresses:
      Post message: STREND@...