Re: [STREND] Re: An Introduction as a new member

  • STREND Fitness Challenge
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      Susan,

      Thanks for the introduction. You are in luck living in Toronto, as there
      will be a STREND competition during the summer in Hamilton. We haven't
      fixed a date yet because we are waiting to find out about field
      availability, but it should be around the end of July, beginning of August.
      A complete list of the 2003 events should be ready by the end of the year.

      Carol
      STREND Fitness Challenge

      On 11/30/02 4:00 AM, "Susan Rogers" <mbaptie902000@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as
      > Michelle Baptie. After posting on my women's runner forum, someone send a link
      > to me about STREND competitions as she new I enjoyed both running and weight
      > lifting. I printed some information about the event, but have never competed
      > in such an amazing challenge. I would like to train for the competition and
      > feel that I might have finally found a sport that agrees with me. I have
      > rowed, played basketball and participated in some running events in the past.
      > I am looking forward to a new challenge.
    • Susan Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
        Thanks Susan. Looking forward to the challenge!
        STREND Fitness Challenge <STREND@...> wrote:Susan,

        Thanks for the introduction. You are in luck living in Toronto, as there
        will be a STREND competition during the summer in Hamilton. We haven't
        fixed a date yet because we are waiting to find out about field
        availability, but it should be around the end of July, beginning of August.
        A complete list of the 2003 events should be ready by the end of the year.

        Carol
        STREND Fitness Challenge

        On 11/30/02 4:00 AM, "Susan Rogers" <mbaptie902000@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as
        > Michelle Baptie. After posting on my women's runner forum, someone send a link
        > to me about STREND competitions as she new I enjoyed both running and weight
        > lifting. I printed some information about the event, but have never competed
        > in such an amazing challenge. I would like to train for the competition and
        > feel that I might have finally found a sport that agrees with me. I have
        > rowed, played basketball and participated in some running events in the past.
        > I am looking forward to a new challenge.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: STREND@...
        Subscribe: STREND-subscribe@...