STREND World Championships

  • STREND Fitness Challenge
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Due to lack of entries, we are going to cancel the 2002 World Championships.
      Any paid entry fees will be fully refunded.

      We will reschedule the championships for next year. Since travel seems to
      be an obstacle to getting to the world championships we are also looking at
      alternative locations to Hawaii for next year.

      We hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone and look forward to seeing
      everyone at the local competitions. Check the STREND website for future
      competitions - www.strend.com/future.html.

      Aloha,
      Ed & Carol
    • Alan deMause
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        Dear Ed & Carol,
        Sorry to hear about the cancellation. Do you have promo info. that I could use
        to approach people in the New York area? There are tracks and gyms etc. near
        Peekskill, an hour out of town, with easy access by car, train and plane.
        Of course if you have it here I'd have to find those 4 reps..........
        Christine