World Championship Travel Information

  • cmjaxonhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      Aloha Everyone,

      We are now nine weeks away from the 6th World Championship!

      For those of you coming to Hawaii, you might want to plan to stay
      an extra week, as the UHROTC STREND Fitness Challenge will
      be held one week after the World Championship. This is a free
      event put on for and by the University of Hawaii Reserve Officer
      Training Corps and open to the public. The event date is
      Saturday, November 9th, in the morning.

      If you haven't made your reservations yet, Pleasant Hawaiian
      Holidays have some great discounted fares on their web site.
      You can build any kind of vacation on their site -- from 5 star to
      budget. Their web site is www.pleasant-holidays.com.

      If you have any questions about hotels, contact Carol at
      STREND@... and she will do what she can to help
      you.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone in Hawaii soon.

      Ed & Carol