New STREND Photo

  • cmjaxonhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      Aloha everyone,

      Our series of summer STREND events is coming up fast!
      ACTIVE.COM should have the entry forms up and running for
      most of the events by the end of the week. You can also enter by
      contacting the individual event directors. A list of events, dates
      and how to contact the directors is available at
      www.strend.com/future.html.

      Just to get you geared up for this summer, we have some
      STREND memories for you. First, there is a photo of the
      Canadian event participants on the STREND yahoo site. Here's
      the link, but you also have to log in when you get to Yahoo
      Groups. http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/STREND/lst
      (Photo courtesy of Leslie Trotter, Event Director for STREND
      Canada)

      Second, Rick Rignell wrote a short story about his STREND
      experiences last summer. Part one of the story will be posted in
      a separate email.

      Have a STREND week!
      Ed & Carol