How is everyone doing?

  • skate_94538@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2001
      Hello,
      Looks like we have all been laying low lately. I will be
      participating in the Dec 9th STREND. There will be no World Champs
      for me, that is if it is still to be held on the 19th of Jan. As it
      turns out that is a busy month, with school and work. I have been
      running hard and working out of course, I am looking forward to a
      little pain in Hawaii. I am flying American Airlines and a bit
      nervous to say the least. What a tragedy this morning.
      Last weekend my 6th set of a 23 set chest workout was a 40 rep max of
      my body weight. That was preceded by 205x12, 265x2, 245x6, 205x8 and
      started with 135 x20. I do hope to set a PR. I hope everyone is
      well, and looking forward to meeting a few more STREND athletes.