Re: [STREND] Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to STREND.

  • Carol Jaxon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
      Actually, that's exactly why we are people to comment on why they joined the group. It's interesting to other people and stimulates conversation.
      Thank you!

      On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:15 AM, JOHN CARMONY wrote:

      > That is OK Jeff. You have earned it all.

    • Jeff Forker
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013
        No probs. "Silent Professional" is one (just one) of the mottos of SF, not blowing ones horn and all that. And SF people, all SOF people, in particular Delta/CAG people (I'm sure Ed can attest to this), are at least a tad paranoid, and dont tend to want to tell too much. I figured just Ed and Carol would read my first msg, and my bona fides were for Ed.

        No probs. It's all good.

        So, where can I get a solid STREND break-down, in terms of distances, weights, reps, and any other guidelines and requirements?

        Jeff Forker