Re: [STREND] Chris L. off season training

  • Chris Lele
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2011
      What I've noticed is that the more resistance I add the easier the run is. I once did a 30% bodyweight strend and I remembered the run wasn't nearly as bad as when simply using my bodyweight. (Running after maxing out on dips is particularly grueling!).
      I think a Hawaiian Strend would be great! I would definitely fly out there for it. Any other takers out there?