Masters Nationals Body Building

  • greg_damian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2010
      I won 6th place at masters nationals body building competition this weekend, in the bantam weight group. Considering I have only been at this for two years, I think I showed very well. You can see pics at www.facebook.com/greg.damian
    • Matt Bogdanowicz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2010
        Great Job Greg! 6th place was this weekend's number I guess. I finished 6th after qualifying for the men's 800 meters 2:01.99, actually 5th, as a runner in front was a foreign athlete and not eligible in a United States National championships.    Qualified in the heats with a 2:05 and then let loose-
        97 degree heat!   Next year sub 2 minutes!
        Matt
        Results

        http://www.usatf.org/events/2010/USAMastersOutdoorTFChampionships/results/F564.asp

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010