Re: [STREND] Re: West Coast STREND Status

  • Chris Lele
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
      Dennis, welcome to Strend!
      It looks like 7/11 is the day. I will make sure I have the whole day off too so I can help with setting up, etc. Gurjeet, it would be good to see you out there. Matt, let us know how we can be of help.
      As soon as the registration is up on the Strend site I'm signing up. It'll be good to get a decent turnout-- both new faces (the 1-mile event should help) and veterans (John it would be good to see you break another record for your age-group!)
      As for me, my hammy is just about recovered and I plan to do a leisurely mile today. I'm curious to see how everybody is ramping up. It's less than six weeks so the time is ripe for weighted pull-ups and track intervals!
      Keep strending,Chris

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
        Thanks for the response...what is the exact location, (i.e., street address, and zip)? I am traveling from Texas.

        -Dennis

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
          Livermore, Ca 94551   First and Bluebell

          Matt