Supplements

  • korky606
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2009
      I have been doing some reading on beta alanine after it was recommended
      to me recently. I am doing alot of running and higher rep workouts
      like strend. Does anyone here have any experience or thoughts on it?
      Thank you

      If you haven't heard of it here is a link to an article

      http://www.t-
      nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuil
      ding_supplements/supplement_superstar