Re: US STREND November 8th Flyer posted

  • train_hard_win_easy
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Matt,

      Sounds good. We did out and back a few years ago in Livermore and that
      was a bit tougher just because its a little harder to manage your
      pace, throw a tough hill into the mix and we'll just have to see what
      happens! Have you received many entries? Hope we get a good turnout!

      Chris, you talked about video taping the event and putting a video up
      on YOUTUBE, any plans to still do that? I don't have a camera or very
      good editing software but I could get us a camera gal. Let me know if
      its still something that is plausible.

      Have a STREND day, see you guys next week!

      -Gurjeet

      --- In STREND@yahoogroups.com, Matt Bogdanowicz <skate_94538@...> wrote:

      > Gurjeet,
      >
      > I am racing a 5 mile hilly cross country course the day prior.  My
      legs will be absolutely shot.  If my legs are really sore, I may just
      do the weight portion for reps.

      > Course is on the road: There are two alternatives for the course.  a
      1.5 mile out and back, that does have a tough hill coming back that
      takes it out of you.  The other alternative is  about 3  one mile
      loops that I mapped out but have not actually tested.  Don't worry it
      will be mapped out and explained race day.