Syracuse Strend Event 2008

  • strend666
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      Fellow Strenders, on July 26, 2008 Myself and my son Danny will be
      hosting the Syracuse Strend Event. Corcoran High School once again will
      be where it all happens. The Event starts at 9:00 AM, Shirts are 40
      bucks, this is sure to be a fun time....and remember you're going for
      the "birdhouses" CONTACT: Dan(I get slower every year) Ganley
      E-Mail danielganley@...
      Phone 315-468-5722
      Cell 315-882-6408

      Good Luck Dan & Dan