New Pull up World record on October 27th

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      http://speedendurance.com/category/training/
      They may have some streaming live video on 10/27 on the Fitness
      Together web page I will keep you updated
      http://speedendurance.com/2007/08/20/matt-bogdanowicz-world-record-pull-
      ups-chin-ups-attempt-october-27/

      When I begin training in a few days I will start posting my training on
      the speed endurance website- no need for secrets. If it provides
      information to others then great. Records are meant to be broken.
      470?? who knows, for certain I will break the current WR of 442, and be
      on pace half way for at least 470 but I may wane as the minutes tick
      on, but better to be ahead of the curve so even If I slow down I can
      het 450 or so. NOW 800+ in one hour is still a tougher mark to achieve
      I cant promise anything on that just yet, let me just focus on this 30
      minute record first. As some of you know I only perform wide grip
      palms away pull ups, never close grip reverse grip chins as I believe
      that taints the record

      Actual location: http://www.ftrubyhill.com/

      Happy training