Requesting Assistance

  • CagayanAmericano
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2007
      Hi guys. I'm requesting prayer request and if possible financial
      support. Saturday morning around 2 am, a fire struck and destroyed
      7,000 homes in Mandaluyong City, Philippines, right behind my house.
      Most of the residences who made it are living near the city hall now.
      This is over 4000 families. I don't know the exact total yet, but most
      of these people are without homes or families. The government has
      allowed them to stay near the city hall, either in the basketball
      court, the church basement, or on the parking lot. Most live under
      plastic coverings and there is no privacy at all. Please take this
      message and send it to all you know. If anyone can help, let me know.
      Thanks!