First time

  • fitgirl128
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2005
      I was just wondering if anybody out there had any advice for a first
      time participant? Any tips would be appreciated!
      Teri
    • JOHN CARMONY
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2005
        Hi Fit!

        If you check back through the postings you will find all sorts of advice for training. I personally prefer to do one or two STRENDs a week, together with other training. STREND is as much technique as it is strength and endurance, so the more STRENDS you do, the more at home and prepared you will be for the competitions. If you do at least one STREND a week and do it all out along with your other training, I almost guarantee that you will get in the best shape of your life. This is a winning formula for those who are willing to work at it.

        Good luck!

        JC
        I was just wondering if anybody out there had any advice for a first
        time participant? Any tips would be appreciated!
        Teri

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: STREND@...<mailto:STREND@...>
        Subscribe: STREND-subscribe@...<mailto:STREND-subscribe@...>