1875Re: [STREND] Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to STREND. Visit today!

    Mar 24, 2013
      PS Do you have a link for the ITS interview.?
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: JOHN CARMONY<mailto:jcar75@...>
      To: STREND@yahoogroups.com<mailto:STREND@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: Mark Lundin<mailto:ghillie8@...>
      Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [STREND] Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to STREND. Visit today!

      Hi Jeff,

      You are in luck as there is going to be a STREND on Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay on July 27. It sounds like you are in great shape. we are a small but dedicated group. I having been doing STENDs now for about 15 years and will turn 60 in a month. STREND is a great way to train.....quick and right to the point. Best way to train for a competition is to do lots and lots of practice STRENDs as your muscles need to get use to the transition from lift to lift to run.

      Contact Mark Lundin ghillie8@...<mailto:ghillie8%40msn.com><mailto:ghillie8@...<mailto:ghillie8%40msn.com>> and he will put you on the list for the Treasure Island STREND. All competitors are welcome.

      We also have a STREND facebook page with some pictures posted. https://www.facebook.com/groups/131814713506556/<https://www.facebook.com/groups/131814713506556/>https://www.facebook.com/groups/131814713506556/<https://www.facebook.com/groups/131814713506556/>>

      Look forward to meeting you. You will enjoy meeting Ed. He is a heck of an athlete.

      Sounds like you are from Amarillo. I lived in Midland 11 years before moving to the Denver area 25 years ago.

      All the best, and thank you for your service.

      Orginal Message -----