      From: Matt Bogdanowicz <skate_94538@...>
      Subject: Re: [STREND] It's Been Awhile
      To: STREND@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 10:47 AM

      Great job Chris,

      I'm mostly running, very little weights, track season is upon me.  My twin girls are due this Saturday!  I'll be very busy going forward, but  Mark was planning a late June STREND.

      I'm 144 on the Richter scale.

      I'll try a version on Friday: 155 bench, +22lbs Pullups, and chins.  90lbs on Military free weight press and + 27lbs on dips and post my numbers. (I'll try and film it and pot it as well)

      I'm planning on a 7 minute video explaining in detail all disciplines and the difference  between a full rep and partial rep, correct and incorrect form etc) This will be posted on youtube as well.  The dips especially are the area that is in need of the most attention in competition.

      Matt

      From: Chris <sirchrislele@...>

      Subject: [STREND] It's Been Awhile

      To: STREND@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 11:00 AM

      Hi everybody,

      It's been awhile since anybody posted. I've taken some time off myself, put on weight (a bit of muscle, plus a little fat.) Anyways, a few weeks ago I started training again. Today, I dusted off the sneakers and headed to the gym.

      At 152 lbs, here are my numbers:

      Incline bench (thought I'd mix it up) 155lbs x 17 reps

      Pull-ups +20lbs = 16 reps

      Military Press: 95 lbs x 26 reps

      Reverse Grip = +20lbs x 18 reps

      Dips +30 x 47 reps

      Total: 124 reps

      2.5 mile run (set course around a lake) : 14:26.

      Hard to say what this works out to be. But it's a quasi-elite level and again there is no one certifying the reps but with a strong run (I've been doing lots of hill running) I think I am at least at a Strend Score 6.

      Anyways, love to hear if anyone else has been knocking out strends. It would be great to have another West Coast Strend some time soon.

      Have a Strend day!