ARM920T cache

  • sudeep dutt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      Hi,
      I have declared an array say uint8 arr[4000] on the ARM920T in MV Linux.I need to make this array non bufferable and non cacheable using inline Assembly C - code.
      Can someone help me in this regard.
      How do i program the CP15 registers to do the same for a particular memory location?
      Thanks & Regards,
      Sudeep