help for project

  • satyendra thakur
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 11:31 PM
      hello friends,
                       well i am satyendra thakur from india, i am an engg student of electro branch. well i am preparing a robot which detect antipersonal landmine. well i am new in this field as before it i had never worked with robot. i have  experiance of circuits, but now i wanna to do this one, so if any buddy have any links or books or any material that can help me , please help me out.
                     my strategy is to make a sensor(metal detecter ) and microcontroller i am using may be a OOpic type b/c it can programmed in c or java which is comfortable for me, can any one suggest me i use OOpic or other assembly language programmable controller, i have 2 months of time to prepare this. so friends please check and give me suggestions

      thank you
      satyendra thakur
      India