No activity in last 7 days
The St. Louis Metro Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES®) welcomes all licensed amateur radio operators who are interested in emergency communications. ARES® groups provide emergency communications to Served Agencies such as fire and police departments, the American Red Cross, the National Weather Service, hospitals, and other agencies involved in disaster management and relief. ARES® groups frequently also provide communications services for walk-a-thons, charity bike rides, and other non-profit events. The purpose of this Yahoo group is to facilitate sharing of information pertaining to the activities and operations of the St. Louis County and City, Missouri ARES® organization, thus St. Louis Metro ARES.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Nov 19, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.