Paul, Which CD are you trying to use Part 1 or Part 2? Is it the DVD or CD. Reason I am asking I have both and I have no problems playing them on Win 7 PC.don_csx
I have just tried to play my copy of the excellent CD that Jeff made. Trouble is i used to play it on my old XP machine (RIP) . Has any one got an idea of thethe_journeyman_au
Does anyone recognise, hence know the manufacturer, of rail marked as - IH IV TH with a small symbol that is circular with a ‘mountain’ hump in themercer60ca
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
This list also serves as an informal discussion forum of the Railroad Industries Modeling Special Interest Group (RRIMSIG). http://watt.rrisig.org www.facebook.com/rrimsig
The homepage photo was taken at the Youngstown Model Railroad Club (HO) by the list owner.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.