No I'm thinking of the mill equipment. The ERW mill, etc. Is the building empty?k_ross_44
Sell of as in rail road? The cars and locos went back to the union rr From: k_ross_44@... [STEEL] Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 10:49 PM To:pilotincontrol25
I assume the closure of the ERW Mill in McKeesport is permanent. Did USS sell off the equipment? Krisk_ross_44
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
This list also serves as an informal discussion forum of the Railroad Industries Modeling Special Interest Group (RRIMSIG). http://watt.rrisig.org www.facebook.com/rrimsig
The homepage photo was taken at the Youngstown Model Railroad Club (HO) by the list owner.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.