I now have the car painted although I have no clue what car containing molten iron would look like. Currently it is in gray with orange Sculpey clay as theshawmutcarshops
John, Thanks for clearing something up for me. I feel really stupid, but you enlightened me. I always thought LTV Hennepin facility was in Minneapolis suburbbrendan_trsl
Jeff and List Members, I remember those NYC cars since they were distinctly different from other coil cars what with the 8 vertical square "posts" sticking up.hoosierhobbiesnet
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
This list also serves as an informal discussion forum of the Railroad Industries Modeling Special Interest Group (RRIMSIG). http://watt.rrisig.org www.facebook.com/rrimsig
The homepage photo was taken at the Youngstown Model Railroad Club (HO) by the list owner.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.