... The operator told me that contact with the hatch opening of ships was infrequent as long as one paid attention to what he was doing. This made me thinkmagpiedale29
Brendan, The blast furnace is planned to shutdown somewhere between August 13th-15th (unknown if it will be for good though perhaps it might be), but the EAFgmo1515
Selling some extra copies of the following US Steel News- November 1937 (Carnegie Natural Gas issue), July 1936 (American Bridge issue), December 1936 (Coaldouggeiger80501
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
This list also serves as an informal discussion forum of the Railroad Industries Modeling Special Interest Group (RRIMSIG). http://watt.rrisig.org www.facebook.com/rrimsig
The homepage photo was taken at the Youngstown Model Railroad Club (HO) by the list owner.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.