As some of you may remember a few months ago I had Stony Smith make me 4 Z scale ladle cars which are beautiful and will look great once I get them painted.shawmutcarshops
Or boxcar doors at a auto plants... On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 8:20 PM, Iron Will ironwill77@... [STEEL]torgy1962
"To quote from the book, "[The design} had underestimated the ability of the American steelworker to damage and destroy railroad equipment." Or any equipment,IronWill77
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
This list also serves as an informal discussion forum of the Railroad Industries Modeling Special Interest Group (RRIMSIG). http://watt.rrisig.org www.facebook.com/rrimsig
The homepage photo was taken at the Youngstown Model Railroad Club (HO) by the list owner.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.