Paul, these pictures are a great intro to the layouts available to tour. Would it be possible to get the owners addresses in advance so we can figure out email@example.com
I had Stony Smith of Shapeways use the drawing Rick Rowlands had in the files, with his permission, design me 4 Z scale ladle cars for my Z scale steel mill Ishawmutcarshops
Thanks to all of you who commented on my question about shipping ingots. Got a lot of good ideas and actually put a two ingot load into a gondola. Looks okayprrshifter
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
This list also serves as an informal discussion forum of the Railroad Industries Modeling Special Interest Group (RRIMSIG). http://watt.rrisig.org www.facebook.com/rrimsig
The homepage photo was taken at the Youngstown Model Railroad Club (HO) by the list owner.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.