Phoenix steel, Claremont Delaware shipping papers previously promised to the group are available here: Part 1icrr9792
One reason a lot of structures get demolished is to lower the value on the property tax rolls. So if a resart is questionable it makes tax sense to clear thebrendan_trsl
While I'm sure every location has it's own twists, does the activity level at the mill affect local taxes? I'm thinking of a mill that is going thruk_ross_44
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
This list also serves as an informal discussion forum of the Railroad Industries Modeling Special Interest Group (RRIMSIG). http://watt.rrisig.org www.facebook.com/rrimsig
The homepage photo was taken at the Youngstown Model Railroad Club (HO) by the list owner.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.