Depends on when that was. They had two plants at one time. Also noteable was Pullman sold the company a defective electric arc funace around 1967. Markicrr9792
I once shot a Phoenix Steel NW5 in Illinois being shipped in fresh paint. Is this the same plant where it works/worked? John Eaganhoosierhobbiesnet
There are a few outbound I beleve in group 2 to the navy.Mark Rickert Powered by Cricket Wireless. ... From: "tferk@... [STEEL]"icrr9792
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
This list also serves as an informal discussion forum of the Railroad Industries Modeling Special Interest Group (RRIMSIG). http://watt.rrisig.org www.facebook.com/rrimsig
The homepage photo was taken at the Youngstown Model Railroad Club (HO) by the list owner.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.