Shapeways.com has changed their pricing structure for items printed in the materials Frosted Ultra Detail (FUD) and Frosted eXtreme Detail (FXD). This affectscslundsten
Hi Phillip. I was wondering if you have made any new or different n scale steel mill items like you gave for ho scale. ThanksDan Sent from my Verizon Wirelessdan.racinowski
Did you sell them all? Thanks, Mark Rikert In a message dated 4/16/2017 12:30:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time, STEEL@yahoogroups.com writes: I'm reducing myicrr9792
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
This list also serves as an informal discussion forum of the Railroad Industries Modeling Special Interest Group (RRIMSIG). http://watt.rrisig.org www.facebook.com/rrimsig
The homepage photo was taken at the Youngstown Model Railroad Club (HO) by the list owner.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.