breakfast for saturday's meeting

  • humantraffickingproject
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
      if anyone can bring breakfast to saturday's meeting (since we're
      taking turns), let me know - except janine & hena, because you two
      already bought

      see you guys then

      -emily
    • Nick Coates
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
        Emily,
        I won't be able to make it this saturday. What should I do with the info
        I've found...are we posting this stuff on yahoo? Let me know if there is
        anything else I can help out with.
        thanks,
        Nick

        >From: "humantraffickingproject" <humantraffickingproject@...>
        >To: STCLhumantraffickingproject@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [STCLhumantraffickingproject] breakfast for saturday's meeting
        >Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:29:14 -0000
        >

        >if anyone can bring breakfast to saturday's meeting (since we're
        >taking turns), let me know - except janine & hena, because you two
        >already bought
        >
        >see you guys then
        >
        >-emily

      • Kit Reynolds
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2004
          I will bring breakfast on Saturday. Emily, do you have a count on how many will attend?

          Kit Reynolds

          <kitrey50@...>
          (713) 522-5327

          http://mail.yahoo.com