Copy Prohibit

  • woollydjw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 12:04 AM
      If I try to use the SPDIF output to my Phillip DCC, then for both Optical and wire connections the recorder puts up a message 'Copy Prohibit'. Why? my old ISIS didn't, the Live doesn't. There is no mention in the manual.

      Cheers - Dave.

      In all honesty I don't need to record to a digital cassette machine. I use the optical link to eliminate a possible earth loop, which I used to have a long time ago.